The journey has begun

The game is running on my Xbox 360. Here we go!

I was not able to start instantly after the game was published, more than a week ago. Partly this has to do with my intention to capture my play sessions on to a computer hard drive , but it will have to wait, at least for now, as I would have needed to buy new hardware for that as well. At this point, I will have my laptop with me, trying to make notes as I go along. This is also an experiment regarding method, and I will most likely make adjustments, and settle into a certain rhythm and format of postings after a while.

I am writing this while getting introduced to Niko, the main character, and his dubious cousin. I have reached the first save point of the game, i.e. where my progress is saved. Niko is stepping around anxiously as I write, while Iggy Pop and the Stooges wish to be somebody's dog in the background. Niko's task now is to go see Roman. Let's do it.

No comments: